FirstData GGe6 Payment Terminal
This Plugin is compatible with WordPress(Woocommerce, Opencart, Prestashop, Magento & Drupal.
Our script allows you to have a quick & easy payment terminal for your clients to pay with major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) on your website without leaving it OR with paypal (website payments standard) on paypal website. Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and FirstData(GGe6) account). There are 2 options to pay: 1) customers can input price themselves and type description, 2) you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown
1) You need FirstData(GGe6) account (!NOT LINKPOINT ACCOUNT!)
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account (check with your hosting provider if unsure)
4) Optionally you need paypal account to accept paypal payments (can be turned on/off)
– credit card type guesser
– “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
– php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
– comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
– 1 configuration file to edit.
– automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
– setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
– accept paypal payments with website payments standard
– option to pay any amount by your customers
– payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
– “payment received” confirmation email for customer
– easy switch between Sandbox environment and Live environment (config file)
– easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
– pass amount variable (or any other info) from your another page by adding URL parameters like this: ?amount=X or ?service=X